Subject: Re: [boost] [math][constants] mathematical constants page deserves to be more visible in the documentation
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-05-02 12:25:29

OK - I've had trouble too ;-)

Googling "boost math constants" gets you to an obsolete version of Boost with only a handful of
constants, and the handy link to the latest version doesn't really help much getting there direct.

using the boost.org site you get to the fearsome looking source code :-(

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_51_0/boost/math/constants/constants.hpp

The third item gets you closer - to

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_50_0/libs/math/doc/sf_and_dist/html/math_toolkit/constants/constants
.html

but even that isn't latest version :-(

I'll discuss with John Maddock how we can do better - I'm sure we can.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK