Subject: [boost] [Multiprecision] High-performance radix-2 floating-point back-end
From: Aditya Jain (aditya2307_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-11 17:51:36

Hi

This is my first post on the mailing list , so apologies if it doesn't
follow any of the protocols.

I was looking at GSoC projects this year for Boost and I am wondering if
someone is working on a high-performance radix-2 floating-point back-end
for Boost.Multiprecision. If not , I would be interested in doing this
project .I am currently a Masters student interning at a tech company in
Seattle but I would be able to devote 15-20 hours a week for this project.
I have a fairly good background in C++ and numerical programming.So in case
no else is working on it (for GSoC or otherwise ) , I would be really
interested . If someone is already working on it, I would be interested in
some other projects I could potentially work on .

Looking forward to a reply.

Regards

--
Aditya Jain
MS Computer Science (Machine Learning Track)