Subject: [boost] [c++11]
From: Sid Sacek (ssacek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-14 05:35:43

This was probably discussed many times already, but I seem to not have been paying close enough attention.

Maybe someone can point me to the discussions in the archives...

With all of the cool new language features of C++11, am I correct in assuming that boost library developers have no real opportunity to use any of it in order to be backwards compliant with all the older standard?

I realize there are many boost equivalents already in place, but when would it become permissible to use native C++11 syntax?

Thanks,
-Sid