Subject: Re: [boost] [Spirit] Retrieve informations out of tokens
From: ... ... (bersac_1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-27 03:46:13

Hi,
> Have you considered using clang directly? It is designed and built for
> exactly the purpose of using it with auto completion tools, etc.
Sure if I really need to implement an auto completion tools in one of my program, I would use clang since it seems like it has been tested a lot and is a reference, but the fun is to trying (probably not succeeding, but that's not a problem) to recreate it. But I spend a lot of time trying to understand this boost.spirit, without a lot of rewards, so I am asking this question : who this framework is made for ? For high graded computer scientist of the average programmer (I consider myself as a average programmer) ?

Cordialy,Guillaume Bersac237bis rue de Pessac33000 Bordeaux06.65.30.89.43