Subject: Re: [boost] boost-1.54 needs a bugfix!
From: Daniela Engert (dani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-07 01:47:00

Am 07.07.2013 00:29, schrieb Daniel James:
> On 6 July 2013 21:28, Steve M. Robbins <steve_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> On July 3, 2013 05:14:07 PM Daniel James wrote:
>>
>>> I created a maintenance branch at:
>>>
>>> https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/branches/maintenance/1_54_0
>>>
>>> And have merged in that change, and the coroutine change. I'll put
>>> them somewhere on the website soon-ish.
>>
>> However I notice dozens of timestamp changes such as the following that
>> obscure the substantive changes. Any idea why these exist?
>
> Because subversion is odd?

In this case, SVN works exactly as it is told to by someone who attached
and set the svn:keywords property on a subset of boost's files: modify
the related texts accordingly ('$Date:$' in this case).
A set of diff files - one for each changeset - might get around this
annoyance.

I was bitten by this as well and resorted to looking at subversion's
change log only.

Ciao
    Dani