Subject: Re: [boost] [predef] FYI..
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-07-29 09:22:09

On Jul 29, 2013, at 1:27 AM, Andrey Semashev <andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 5:51 AM, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> FYI.. to those that care.. I checked in changes to SVN to inject the Predef
>> library into Boost. I say inject because the source is not actually in the
>> SVN repo, it's external and still in github. But is being brought in
>> through their SVN interface.
>
> Weren't externals banned from Boost SVN long time ago?

I couldn't find anything about it in the list archives.
Maybe your google fu is better than mine.

That being said, my scripts all hung this morning, because svn wanted me to confirm a (new) ssh fingerprint for github.com.
This was definitely a WTF moment for me - "I am checking out boost, why is it asking about github?"

Can't say I'm in favor of it.

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki