Subject: [boost] [Interprocess] Named pipe interface proposal
From: Geoff Shannon (geoffpshannon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-08-09 21:45:38

I emailed the list a while ago that I was starting to work on a named pipe
implementation for potential inclusion in the Boost.Interprocess library,
and now I finally have some concrete evidence of progress. I've come up
with a header file for my proposed interface and I would really appreciate
any and all feedback on it.

Particularly, I'm interested in ideas for an appropriate replacement for
using char *'s as the data buffers for reading and writing.

As a point of interest this interface is meant to be extremely simple. I
don't intend to initially support ANYTHING except for basic creation and
reading and writing.

Thanks!
-- Geoff

Nothing is ever easy.