Subject: Re: [boost] [clang] How to use CLang for Windows?
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-09-24 13:12:49

On 24 Sep 2013 at 13:41, Jonathan Wakely wrote:

> Beman said they want bug reports, so http://llvm.org/bugs/ seem the
> obvious choice.
>
> Mailing lists are a poor way to report bugs. If noone happens to be
> interested in looking into it that day then the mail goes unreplied
> and gets forgotten. Bug reports hang around until someone addresses
> them.

+1 on that. I've had a very good experience so far with the LLVM bug
tracker as compared to the GCC bug tracker. Where on GCC's tracker
you really need to prove a bug is incontravertibly true for it to not
get autoclosed, it's pretty much the opposite with LLVM. They've
fixed 75% of the stuff I've sent them, and in a timely fashion, very
impressive. I'd really recommend sending any problems you have on
Windows to the LLVM bug tracker.

Niall

--
Currently unemployed and looking for work.
Work Portfolio: http://careers.stackoverflow.com/nialldouglas/