Subject: Re: [boost] Permission to proceed?
From: Stephen Kelly (steveire_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-10-13 14:55:42

On 10/13/2013 02:12 PM, Daniel James wrote:
> But the main point is that notifications should be sent with the name
> of the libraries affected,

If I'm changing 20 libraries, that's not practical.

> since a lot of people don't read threads
> that don't concern them. Incidentally, this should be easier to mange
> with git as we'll be able to use pull requests.

I don't see what git has to do with it. The modularization I'm trying to
do is much much easier now, before migration to mulitple modularized git
repos. I have a git-svn checkout. That means I can use git grep. When
using modularized git repos I have to write a much more awkward git
submodule foreach with a || true at the end.

Thanks,

Steve.