Subject: Re: [boost] [unordered] Visual C++ 2013 initializer_listoverloadfailure.
From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-05 07:34:24

On 5 November 2013 12:21, Joaquin M Lopez Munoz <joaquin_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> This looks serious enough, and, fwiw, there's another library (mine)
> suffering from seemingly the same problem:
>
> http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2013/10/207529.php

Looks very similar. Also suggests I need to add some extra constructor tests.

> I've googled a bit and the only relevant reference I found is
>
> http://tinyurl.com/nq89kc2
>
> which refers to a problem supposedly fixed in the final version
> of VS 2013.

I think that's a different issue. In that case it seems that the
conversion didn't work properly. Our problem is that it isn't seeing
list initialization as a better conversion than the others.

> Maybe Stephan is reading this and can shed some light?

Since Peter brought it up on c++std-core I assume someone from the
compiler team would have seen that. I don't particularly want to
report a bug for a compiler I don't have, but since it was confirmed
that the earlier test failed, I could post that.