Subject: Re: [boost] [release][1.55.0] Release Notes Additions
From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-12 09:16:01

On 12 November 2013 13:42, Tom Kent <lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I noticed that the list of compilers tested did not include msvc-8.0, it
> should be added to the list. I believe it got as much testing as 9.0.

I don't think there were any test results for it when I made the list.
But it's often hard to tell what's a current tester when most of them
are faded out. Looking at the test results you're the only person who
tests 8.0, while 9.0 is tested by others, so it could be that you
hadn't run your tests when I made that list.

> Also, could we add a link below the download section for the windows
> binaries on sourceforge?
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/boost-binaries/1.55.0/

I'll look into that later. Btw. I'd have probably sorted this out by
now if I'd had any replies to this email: