Subject: Re: [boost] [Conversion] Ready to turn off write access to svn?
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-11-24 00:27:47

This is last minute.. Attached are changes I have locally to the regression
testing scripts that have my latest work. I can't really check them in as
they are untested and hence I don't know if they would break the current
testing (which we need for a little bit longer). If someone else can
continue the work that would be great.

Note, all the files are in root/tools/regression/src.