Subject: Re: [boost] Call for Review: Boost.Test documentation rewrite
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-03 10:55:36

ditto - a big improvement with a familiar look'n'feel.

It could be AutoIndexed, but this may be less helpful than for other libraries, but at least a
macros listing would be good?

I hope it will be possible to provide links to the worked examples (this is a lot trickier than
normal and probably needs a bit of bjam magic).

> +1, I've bookmarked it for a reference.

Paul

PS But there are still updates in trunk/develop that are yet to be released?

While things are in a state of major change, would not be a good time to try to get Boost.Test
sorted out?

(This might lead to some documentation changes too of course, but at least changes will be easily
made by anyone with any text editor, and rebuilt by anyone with the Quickbook toolchain set up, and
will 'automatically' be added to the main body of Boost docs).