Subject: Re: [boost] Call for Review: Boost.Test documentation rewrite
From: Richard (legalize+jeeves_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-01-10 12:28:39

boost_at_[hidden] spake the secret code
<loom.20140110T163907-958_at_[hidden]> thusly:

>It is not some unspecified time in a future. New version is ready and just
>need to be fitted with new documentation.

To me, this feels kinda backwards. You've implemented something
without explaining it to anyone first or getting their feedback on the
design. We have no idea whether or not it will be an improvement over
the existing library or whether or not anyone will even like it and
want to use it.

Also, you'll need to keep the existing stuff in order to keep
everyone's tests working, so the documentation I've written *must*
remain for quite some time.

     The Computer Graphics Museum <http://computergraphicsmuseum.org>
  Legalize Adulthood! (my blog) <http://legalizeadulthood.wordpress.com>