Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC 2014] Boost.Fixed-Point Proposal
From: Nikhar Agrawal (nikharagrawal2006_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-20 03:26:28

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 6:22 AM, Michael Marcin <mike.marcin_at_[hidden]>
 wrote:

> The proposal seems pretty good.
> There was a discussion of a fixed-point proposal for last year's GSOC that
> might be relevant.
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/239971

Hi,
Thanks a ton for the thread. I'll go through it and try to make appropriate
changes. Though I'm not sure how much time I would have to make any amends
to the proposal. Which is of course my fault given that I submitted the
proposal a little late for feedback. It's just that I preferred to be more
confident about the project before writing the proposal. So I probably
spent a lot of time in researching.

Is there anything in particular that you'd like me to add to the proposal?

Thanks a lot for taking the time to go through it :).
Nikhar