Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC 2014] Boost.Fixed-Point Proposal
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-21 13:29:16

On 03/20/2014 06:49 PM, Niall Douglas wrote:

> Be aware that I plan to ask this community to rank the proposals this
> Sunday 23rd. Between submission deadline tomorrow 21st and Sunday I
> hope to get all the potential mentors to indicate which proposals
> they like on Melange as this may aid the community when ranking.
>
> Hence, any improvements you can make to your proposal before Sunday
> would be great.

Niall,

I think the schedule you propose is too aggressive. There are quite a
few proposals to be reviewed, so I don't think you can expect anyone to
do this carefully within two days. Also, I expect this to be an
iterative process, with changes applied incrementally following comments
gathered from mentors as well as this list.

FWIW,

        Stefan