Subject: Re: [boost] Boost Library Incubator recommended by steering committee
From: Andrzej Horoszczak (ahoroszczak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-17 16:17:00

As frequent user of boost libraries I think it is worthwhile idea.

Moreover, once blincubator gets past it teething problems - it would be
great
if there was a link directing to it on the main page of boost.org.

-- Andrzej

ps. Robert must have put some crafty code into the website - right now
it manages to reliably blow out my Firefox (-;