Subject: Re: [boost] Test build for 1.56 available
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-08 05:26:48

> On Tuesday 08 July 2014 09:58:11 Oliver Kowalke wrote:
> > > Links to the docs are broken for the following libraries in
> > > libs/libraries.htm: Algorithm, Align, CompressedPair, Context, Core,
> > > Coroutine, EnableIf, Functional/factory, Functional/forward Log,
> Odeint,
> > > Phoenix, Range, Spirit, Swap, TTI, TypeIndex, Units
> >
> > does this issue require action on the side of the library authors (like
> > generating and check-in of html etc.)?
>
> No autogenerated files in git, please. I believe these test archives simply
> don't include all docs (not sure if that was intentional).

Looks more like missing redirects or infinite loop of redirects.

Andrey is absolutely right about autogenerated files in git. About a half
of the archive is consumed by the autogenerated docs.

It would be good to have "./b2 docs" in next release and remove all the
generated docs from git.

A few more broken links in tools/index.html: Boost.Build, Release.

--
Best regards,
Antony Polukhin