Subject: Re: [boost] Test build for 1.56 available
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-08 06:36:30

On 8 July 2014 10:26, Antony Polukhin <antoshkka_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>> Odeint,
>> >
>> > does this issue require action on the side of the library authors (like
>> > generating and check-in of html etc.)?
>>
>> No autogenerated files in git, please. I believe these test archives simply
>> don't include all docs (not sure if that was intentional).
>>

> Looks more like missing redirects or infinite loop of redirects.

It's because it doesn't include the documentation from:

http://boost.cowic.de/rc/boost-master-docs.7z

It needs to be downloaded and extracted inside the tree before
creating the archive.

> A few more broken links in tools/index.html: Boost.Build, Release.

Those are 2 of the 766 broken links listed in the inspect report:

http://boost.cowic.de/rc/docs-inspect-master.html