Subject: Re: [boost] Use of third-party libraries
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-24 04:00:42

>> I guess that you would not want to maintain the backends for the umpteen
>> databases.
>
> +1
>

>> I don't know what the best approach is. Maybe you provide
>> backends for the most popular databases and let others provide backends
>> for the rest?
>
> I'll definitely be doing that, but it leaves open the question of how to
> organise it.

For me I would have one lib (and repository):

mylib/
   include/
   src/
     backend1/
     backend2/
   build/

But really it's up to you - as long as the structure is clearly
organised and folks can find their way around I don't believe anyone
should beat you up too much about it. In short use the right
organisation for the job in hand.

HTH, John.