Subject: Re: [boost] [units] Pull request and RFC: information unit definitions for Boost.Units
From: Curdeius Curdeius (curdeius_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-16 16:23:39

Hi all,

I considered proposing myself as a maintainer of Boost.Units for some time,
but considered too inexperienced to do it on my own.
Therefore I am happy that Jürgen proposed himself and I would like to help
him by being a co-maintainer if it is possible and needed.

As for me, I have been using the library for at least 3 years now and would
like to contribute to it.
For the moment, I mainly proposed small bug fixes to Boost libraries.

Regards,
Marek Kurdej

--
Ph.D. candidate