Subject: Re: [boost] [review] [sort] Sort library review manager results
From: Steven Ross (spreadsort_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-27 09:22:36

I made changes to the documentation in the develop branch during the review
to deal with concerns raised by reviewers. I will also improve the
specific documentation Edward suggested with regards to situations where
spreadsort vs std::sort are faster relative to each other, and provide
explanations and examples of how to use it for more complicated multiple
key sorts and such.
Specific suggestions on how to improve the documentation are welcome.