Subject: Re: [boost] boost::filesystem changes since version 1.55.0
From: Armin Pies (armin.pies_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-09 03:54:57

Hi Peter.

We have a test with multiple threads which access a directory in parallel, creating or deleting files, iterating over the directory etc.

We handle exceptions like "no such file or directory" but they did never occurred in the operation of incrementing the iterator before boost version 1.56.

By the way, these "new" exceptions in the operator++ have only occured under Linux (gcc 4.8.2) but not under Windows (vc++ 12.0).

Regards,

Armin