Subject: Re: [boost] Running b2 on develop needs asynch-exceptions=on
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-03-16 14:23:51

I'm exceptionally confused, but if I have zillions of VC project files which assume test is built
with /EHa, then I assume I need the Boost.Test library built with /EHa.

(unless I change them all and/or lose some of Boost.Test functionality - none of which are
attractive).

I also suspect that I am not alone in this desire.

What I have done (explicit <asynch-exceptions>on) seems to work. So do we need to just update the
docs? But it had better be in VERY BIG LETTERS because it would be a breaking change for very many
users? I'm the only one shouting because I'd had to rebuild after a GIT glitch, but there be many
others to follow?

Has the Boost.Test library actually changed?

HTH

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow