Subject: Re: [boost] [boost, config, context, log, 1.58] address-model and architecture detection
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-05 15:11:23

Steven Watanabe-4 wrote
> No, you end up with two sets of results.

Hmmmm - That's not what I'm seeing. I'm seeing a directory with a set of
results. Within that directory I'm seeing a subdirectory named
address-model-64 and another one with name address-model-32. Each of these
latter two have their own set of results. One of these is the same as those
in the parent directory.

In fairness, I'm speaking from memory as I'm now building/testing all
combinations. I'll double check this again when I'm done.

Robert Ramey