Subject: Re: [boost] 1.58.1 bugfix release necessary?
From: Damien Buhl (damien.buhl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-04-22 15:09:25

‎Hi,

As you may have seen in thread "‎Re: [boost] [Boost-bugs] Fwd: [Boost C++ Libraries] #11211: Fusion example no longer compiles"‎.

We also have a really serious issue in Boost 1.58 with Fusion on any compiler with constexpr support (that is when C++11 is enabled). The macro BOOST_FUSION_DEFINE_STRUCT fails to compile with non constant expression compatible types.

This is a terrible issue, because most of the people using spirit uses BOOST_FUSION_DEFINE_STRUCT.

We already merged a bugfix on master, we however have to check that the others DEFINE macros aren't affected.

Cheers,

--
Damien Buhl
Sent from my BlackBerry, please excuse my brevity