Subject: Re: [boost] Windows XP support survey
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-13 08:28:30

FWIW, +1 for this.

I suspect that the Boost libraries used by those stuck supporting XP code will not try to use any
new libraries, nor get bug fixes from older libraries, because they are now fully 'mature'.

If all else fails for them, they can freeze at a particular Boost version.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse