Subject: [boost] [testing] Regression unresolved issues page
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-15 11:29:27

Hi,

The unresolved issues page seems to be outdated (only msvc-8.0 failures
can be found there):
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/issues.html

It's because from all required toolsets mentioned here:
https://github.com/boostorg/boost/blob/develop/status/explicit-failures-markup.xml
only the msvc-8.0 is currently tested. The required compilers are quite
old ones.

I'm not sure how we should addres this issue. I get an impression that
in the past this page was used differently than it is now. I'm not sure
how though. The ToC/menu is also missing.
Anyway, we could:
- add only some specific, more modern required toolsets to the
explicit-failures-markup.xml
- ignore the required toolsets entries and display the issues detected
in a library for all non-disabled toolsets
- remove the issues page

I'd probably go with the second option and treat this page as a
complement of the regression matrix.
What do you think?

Regards,
Adam