Subject: Re: [boost] [type_traits] Time to upgrade to "version 2" ?
From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-17 03:51:51

On 16/05/2015 18:44, Vicente J. Botet Escriba wrote:
> Le 16/05/15 14:03, Peter Dimov a écrit :
>> Ion Gaztañaga wrote:
>>
>>> Is there anything that we could make to make to take away
>>> common_type dependencies?
>>
>> Let's just make it its own module and be done with it.
> I agreed. John could you extract it for "version 2"? Could I do
> something?

I have to be honest, I don't like splitting stuff up, but OK I'll go
with the flow. Let's split it.

I've just made a bug fix to develop - when the tests have cycled on that
I'll merge to release and then merge the new type_traits to develop. I
guess immediately after that would be a good time to spin off
common_type - not sure what the process is?

John.