Subject: Re: [boost] [type_traits] Time to upgrade to "version 2" ?
From: David Stone (david_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-05-17 12:50:12

Conceptually, common_type is a type_trait. We should not be so quick to
worship at the altar of removing dependencies that we compromise logical
design or introduce code duplication. I don't think a dependency-free graph
is necessarily desirable -- the whole reason we have Boost is to create
reusable components.