Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-announce] [metaparse] Review period starts May 25th and ends June 7th
From: Abel Sinkovics (abel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-01 17:25:41

Hi Niall,

On 2015-05-31 15:36, Niall Douglas wrote:
> On 31 May 2015 at 15:03, Abel Sinkovics wrote:
>
> I get that it's mostly find and replace, apart from the directory
> layout which will require include paths to be changed.
>
> My problem for me, as a reviewer, is that I want to review an as-if
> finished library, one that could be accepted immediately by the
> community and immediately enter Boost right now, no additional
> changes, because that is the ideal that a library submitter is
> supposed to be aiming for.
>
> That's the whole point of the communtiy review - to review Boost
> libraries. Not libraries which still need to be converted to Boost.

I've created a standalone git repository for Metaparse, moved the code
there and did the renaming. Additionally I did the following changes as
well:
- removed the dependencies to the Metamonad utilities (very minor, eg.
macro for metafunction definition)
- removed the Metamonad-integration header

This repository can be found here: https://github.com/sabel83/metaparse

I've tried it in a modular Boost setup on Ubuntu. (I've tested the code
with Visual Studio in Mpllibs, not with modular Boost yet).

It is still using the Markdown documentation format. I've added a
build.sh script for HTML generation and committed the HTML files to the
repository as well. (Similar to the Boost.MPL repository)

Regards,
   Ábel