Subject: Re: [boost] Moving the includedirectoryto$BOOST_ROOT/include?(again)
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-06-04 05:30:56

I have, requiring deletion of the /boost folder and rebuilding.

Also running with admin privs, or not, is an unwelcome complication.

(I start my DOS box using a (not-entirely-obvious) shortcut that runs with admin privs, but I'm not
sure if that is the best idea).

Sadly, it is all more complicated than would be ideal.

However, if people want a $BOOST_INCLUDE environment variable, then that's fine with me.

Just please don't *make* people change the source or folders or build system they have now!

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse