Subject: Re: [boost] Json read...segment by segment
From: Sebastian Redl (sebastian.redl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-06 03:55:34

On 06.07.2015 08:45, vijay.singh_at_[hidden] wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am using below code to read load Json file in boost::property_tree::ptree
> object. Function read_json(.) read all file content at a time. I want to
> know is there any way to read file content segment by segment.

The PropertyTree parser is not a streaming parser, it builds a tree out
of the entire contents of a file. This cannot be changed. I also don't
know of any DOM parser for any semi-structured language that supports
this; I wouldn't know how to do this in a useful way.

Can you explain your use case in more detail perhaps?

Sebastian