Subject: Re: [boost] boost.org https certificate expired 4 month ago
From: Marcin Zalewski (marcin.zalewski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-13 17:19:38

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 5:46 PM Niall Douglas <s_sourceforge_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On 11 Aug 2015 at 1:36, Klaim - Joël Lamotte wrote:
>
> > > I noticed today that the https of boost.org is expired, and should
> have a
> > > new certificate:
> > > https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=boost.org
> > >

> > My understanding is that the process to renew the certificate was started
> > few months ago but
> > got nowhere. Not totally sure why though.
> > The last status report from the steering committee is available there:
> > http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.steering/126
>
> We have a new SSL cert, and have had for some months.
>
> The problem is installing it. We no longer have root access to the
> server in question and I understand the person who had root access
> isn't responding to email.

I asked around, and there was an email thread with our sysadmin about
installing the new certificates. Not all the files necessary to install the
certificate were delivered, and the email thread broke off at trying to
locate the missing files. Do you know who has the certificates that you
mention? If they can be located, we can have them installed pretty much
immediately.