Subject: Re: [boost] [iterator] Regenerating the iterator docs
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-26 09:43:47

development.

+1

(Well maintenance anyway - long term I hope that the whole toolchain can be made to work better and
faster, perhaps using Doxygen's forthcoming ability to use the Clang compiler to process the C++
code directly. At present it does a pretty good job of parsing C++ code, but it doesn't pretend to
be a real compiler. This should mean it will not be confused by template and metastuff to which
Boost is addicted ;-) and which cause some wrinkles at present.)

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse