Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-users] [afio] Formal review of Boost.AFIO
From: Darren Cook (darren_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-08-27 03:23:12

> ... And because I do not have unlimited time on my hand, I simply
> cannot invest the time to find fundamental flaws.

This is an incredible important point. If the documentation does not
allow us to *easily* understand the design and use cases it should be
rejected. Because it may be bad, we just cannot tell.

Have now followed a couple of reviews, it seems any largish library
needs more than one team member, with different skills. Niall's last
message is basically saying he wants a boost review not to rubber-stamp
the library for acceptance, but to get some feedback. I.e. to use the
boost brain power as a temporary team.

Darren