Subject: [boost] [release] Need help to test new release archives.
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-03-02 10:47:05

As part of my attempt to make the Boost release management less painful,
for everyone, I've implemented building of the release archives in
Travis-CI. As of yesterday archives of the "boost" super-project master
branch are getting uploaded to the bintray.com service at <
https://bintray.com/boostorg/snapshots/master/view>. There are still some
kinks in how this works but it's automated enough at this point that it
might serve the upcoming release needs.

I would appreciate it if people download the archives available at the
above link and test them out. In particular I'm looking to see if there's
anything missing or generally incorrect. For reference the archives are
named with the commit SHA that they correspond to.

Thank you.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything