Subject: [boost] Link problem
From: Adolfo (adolfomu0000_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-05-18 02:08:01

Hi everyone,

I am quite newbie on this and perhaps this is quite simple, sorry for
the trouble.

I am using VSC++ 2012, I have the boost version boost_1_60_0 and I have
built it following the description in
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_60_0/more/getting_started/windows.html.
No problem with batch files (bootstrap and b2).

When I try to test the example code from section 6, I have the following
linking error:

Error 1 error LNK1104: no se puede abrir el archivo
'libboost_regex-vc110-mt-gd-1_60.lib'

I have realised that in my ...\boost_1_60_0\stage\lib directory, all the
.lib files have names like libboost_*-vc140-*-1_60.lib.

Can anybody be so kind of telling me what I did wrong or where I have to
change this??

Best wishes,
Adolfo.