Subject: Re: [boost] (Boost) Synapse update
From: Emil Dotchevski (emildotchevski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-09-26 19:25:23

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 3:27 PM, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On 9/26/2016 3:46 PM, Emil Dotchevski wrote:
>
>> (Synapse is not part of Boost. I appreciate feedback as well as looking
>> for
>> someone willing to volunteer as review manager when Synapse is submitted
>> for formal review.)
>>

> I am willing to be the review manager for Synapse.
>
> I think highly of Synapse and feel that you can ask that it be put on the
> review queue, even if you are still adding some features as you specify
> below.

Sounds good. As for features, I prefer to have actual use cases before new
features are implemented. Until this point the only thing that I personally
had been missing was the ability to communicate with signals across
different threads, which I have now implemented.

Thanks!
Emil