Subject: Re: [boost] [config] [atomics] Support for z/OS XL C/C++
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-02-09 15:43:53

On 2/9/2017 6:59 AM, Groke, Paul via Boost wrote:
> Hi,

Everything is on Github.

> And should I create three distinct PRs, one for the configure script change, one for the configure tests and one for the compiler/library/platform headers? Or just a single "one with everything" PR? I think three distinct PRs might be better but I also wouldn't mind putting everything in the same request.

When you create a PR for a library you should include all changes you
want to make for it in the single PR. There is no need to create
multiple PRs since you have already forked the library in order to
potentially create your PR. If you need to change multiple libraries,
then you will have separate PRs for each library. However if they need
to be co-ordinated for all changes to work you need to say so when the
PRs are created.

> Also I have to wait for approval from my company, so it might be some days before I can start.

Understood.