Subject: Re: [boost] Status of Visual Studio 2017 support
From: Andrew Pardoe (Andrew.Pardoe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-02-14 22:29:48

[Rene Rivera] For example I would consider the state of finding the vs install location to be in the order of "making people dizzy". But that's just my opinion from having to deal with the fallout of making b2 work for it.

If you're having trouble locating the install location, please reach out to me. There's a straightforward way to do it programmatically. More info can be found on this Reddit thread and the blog post referenced: https://www.reddit.com/r/cpp/comments/5t3881/visual_studio_2017_will_be_released_on_march_7/ddmowka/

We're coming out with a VC++ blog post and (I presume) a better code sample soon.