Subject: Re: [boost] [partly OT] Re: [review queue] What to do about the library review queue?
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-17 09:02:58

Yes - but the fact that the issue has been considered, even if put into the 'too difficult drawer', is still really useful
information.

So we must NOT just wipe the slate!

KISS (Keep It Simples Sirs) - just let library authors decide when they start or move to GitHub issues.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse