Subject: Re: [boost] [Stacktrace] Second review begins today 17th Mar ends 26th Mar
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-19 06:38:18

> Antony Polukhin wrote:
>
>> windows.h is a minor problem of a single platform.
>

> windows.h is not a minor problem at all. It defines one million macros.

dbgeng.h defines 10M macros. Getting rid of windows.h solves only
small part of the problem.

Looks like the right solution would be not to minify headers that use
the windbh.h/dbgeng.h but rather write a correct forward declarations
of windbh.h/dbgeng.h stuff, just like Boost.WinAPI does.

My COM knowledge is limited, so I'd *really appreciate* some help with
dbgeng.h. This will also fix multiple MinGW issues and will allow a
better MinGW (and even Clang on Win) stacktracing out of the box.

I'll take care of windows.h stuff soon.

--
Best regards,
Antony Polukhin