Subject: [boost] Attn: New Boost library policy text ready for approval (was: Re: [review queue] Proposed new policy to enter the review queue)
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-19 17:30:41

On 17/03/2017 12:51, Niall Douglas via Boost wrote:
> Ok, I've asked boost-steering for feedback on this policy change. If
> they approve, I'll do up a beta of the Boost website for people to
> check, and if all okay it'll go live.
>
> The boost-steering policy change discussion request can be found at
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/boost-steering/rJPWdYodmtQ/JjaS-Kj4BgAJ
> for those interested.

There has been no objection to the proposed new policy for entering the
review queue from boost-steering.

The proposed reformed policy page for submitting a library for review to
Boost can be found at
https://boost-website.nedprod.com/development/submissions.html. If you
object to this new policy page, now is the time to say.

I'll give it until end of Wednesday 22nd March before I issue the pull
request to boostorg/website.

If there is no objection, once the new policy is onto the public
website, we'll clear from the review queue all libraries without review
managers attached to them. If you had been thinking of volunteering to
review manage a library in the queue, now is the time to make yourself
known.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting