Subject: Re: [boost] [review queue] What to do about the library review queue?
From: Soul Studios (matt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-03-23 01:23:18

> Once Boost libraries are decoupled and autonomous, the "Boost branding"
> would take on a different meaning, as users could more freely and
> deliberately pick what Boost library they want as part of their
> development (as well as runtime) platform.

This is something that certainly confused me when I first came to boost
- initially I read that boost libraries were meant to be as independent
as possible in the author docs, but then the actual libraries tend to be
highly interdependent.
Which creates exponential complexity in terms of maintenance.