Subject: Re: [boost] [gsoc2017]Satyam Pandey Copy GSoC 2017 Proposal writen by Ruoyun Jing
From: Ruoyun Jing (jingry0321_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-03 11:05:09

*plagiarism is plagiarism, regardless project, and stop acting like a 3
years old!*

> Hello Ruoyun,
> Sorry,I m not good with Chinese names So, I used he. I'm not acting as 3
> year old but I think you are, using your idea in writing proposal by taking
> a reference is very popular and is always encouraged. If you believe the
> ideas that you get are so unique that no one else can think it by
> themselves. You could have send your proposal personally to them.
> And you know you have given even the edit accesses on your doc, please
> remove it else someone can mess up with your doc. I wrote my proposal by
> myself according to me, so it will be better if you can leave it upto
> mentors to decide whether I copied or not.

*reference implies quotation or citation of your original work, which in
this topic, was neither. as the resemblance between two proposals is simple
too obvious to consider anything other than full copy of the origin *