Subject: Re: [boost] [simd] Hardware support
From: Joel FALCOU (joel.falcou_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-09 08:00:05

As an additional point w/r to future improvements, the AVX2 support that
is included right now in Boost.SIMD was last year still a closed
component. We decided that it would make a better experience for all
user of Boost.SIMD to have access to it and decided to open source it.
So the question of will we do it is actually auto-answered as we did it
already.

So again, those release of older CS component is a thing we already did.
The plan on how/when the other parts will be is not known currently but
it may happen at some points provided we found out a proper plan to do so.