Subject: Re: [boost] Encoding address-model in library names
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-06 04:16:05

On 6 July 2017 at 01:00, Asbjørn via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Being able to have both variants of the compiled libraries in the same
> directory would have simplified the usage of Boost.

Suitably configured global .props file(s) (they are different for 32 and 64
bit projects) can just as easily handle seperate directories for 32 and 64
bit libs. I'm sure there are better and/or more sophisticated ways of doing
that as well. I like to keep them seperate so as to not having to think
about whether a lib is 32- or 64-bits when I see a lib.

degski

--
"*Ihre sogenannte Religion wirkt bloß wie ein Opiat reizend, betäubend,
Schmerzen aus Schwäche stillend.*" - Novalis 1798