Subject: Re: [boost] CMake Announcement from Boost Steering Committee
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-21 08:30:29

Nobody has been maintaining that there are more potential users of Boost who wish to use CMake.

> This decision lets us get past the distraction of arguing what's best and move on to what really matters: How to get there.

The mailing list has recently been focussing on just that - the *how*.

The *how* is looking feasible, but the *who* remains entirely unclear.

So the Steering isn't going to happen without an engine of some expert volunteers with enthusiasm and time.

I ask again ... who?

Paul

PS Especially as our most valuable packhorse has bolted in fright ;-)

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse
Kendal UK LA8 8AB