Subject: Re: [boost] Switch to CMake -- Analysis
From: Groke, Paul (paul.groke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-07-21 15:14:50

+1
I like this approach very much!

Just to check if I understand correctly: When you write "CMake Module, which invokes b2 instead of the compiler directly", do you mean a CMake Module which would also be able to generate the Jamfile, or would all Boost library authors/maintainers still have to manually write the Jamfile? Because if you meant the latter, do you think that the former would be possible?